30 CTC Clinicians Job at HJFMRI
Job Title: CTC Clinician (30 Positions)
Report to: CTC in-charge and HJFMRI
Terms of Employment: One-year contract Salary: TGHS B
RELATED: 53 ART Nurses Jobs at HJFMRI
The major function of the position
- Under the direct supervision of the CTC in charge, the CTC clinician will engage and provide HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment, and support services to clients receiving care at respective facilities in the supported districts.
- The incumbent will ensure the provision of HIV and AIDS services is in line with protocol and HIV management guidelines for Tanzania. (CTC Clinicians Job at HJFMRI)
- To fully provide the intended services, the CTC clinician will be stationed at the facility where s/he is assigned by the district authority.
- The incumbent will provide services across the cascade of HIV continuum care and will be responsible for the documentation of all activities and services provided to clients.
RELATED: 29 HTS counselor jobs at HJFMRI
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Attend clients attending CTC to ensure services are provided in accordance with the HIV continuum of care.
- In collaboration with the CTC in charge, ensure all clients attending OPD and other entries are offered HIV counseling and testing.
- Perform HIV testing services (HTS) using screening tools in an OPD setting by screening OPD clients to identify eligible clients for HIV testing and providing HIV testing services to all eligible patients at a health facility.
- Provide assisted partner notification services for all index clients.
- Collaboration with facility staff to ensure the Linkage case management model is well understood and its implementation as a routine service to all newly identified clients (CTC Clinicians Job at HJFMRI)
- Supervised and coordinated lay counselors to ensure all positives identified were attached, followed, and enrolled in ART.
- Ensure all clients identified as HIV positive are linked to care and started on ART on the same day (Same-day ART initiation)
- Ensure all clients on treatment are categorized according to their stability to allow the application of the differentiated care model for stable and unstable clients.
- Ensure the pediatric population attending the facility is screened for optimized PITC using a child-specific screening tool.
- Ensure HIV disclosure and adherence to the pediatric population is done at the facility gradually to improve retention and viral suppression.
- Coordinate and participate during children’s Saturday clinics and teen clubs as a way of improving adherence and viral suppression.
- In collaboration with the CTC in charge, ensure there are pediatric job aids, posters, and working tools. (CTC Clinicians Job at HJFMRI)
- In collaboration with the CTC in charge, ensure that there is demand creation for HIV viral load sample collection and that samples are collected on a daily basis and documented properly.
- In collaboration with the CTC in charge of ensuring all clients are screened for TB, the initiation of IPT for eligible clients is done on a daily basis and documentation is done properly.
- Ensure HIV-positive women are screened for cervical cancer, and those found to be positive are started on treatment.
- Document all the services provided in the available registers according to the HIV continuum of care.
- Work closely with the CTC in charge to coordinate service provision, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of care and treatment services, RCH/PMTCT activities, early infant diagnosis (EID), and TB/HIV collaborative activities.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to respective authorities.
- Perform other duties as requested by your supervisor.
30 CTC Clinicians Job at HJFMRI
- Advanced Diploma in Medicine or Diploma in Medicine from a recognized institution and must be registered with the relevant professional body in Tanzania.
- 2 years experience providing HIV/AIDS clinical care in Tanzania or previous experience working in HIV/AIDS care and treatment.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
- Basic Competency with Computer Applications [Word, Excel, PowerPoint] ● Willingness to stay at the working station 100%
RELATED: 14 Clinical Trackers Jobs at HJFMRI
Key personal competences:
Self-motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative.
Committed and a team player.
Respect professionalism and medical conduct with good interpersonal skills.
Clinical acumen in managing patients.
RELATED: 6 Driver Jobs at PASADA
How to Apply:
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should have a cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), and copies of academic certificates. Please write your full name and the position you are applying for in the email subject.
RELATED: 13 Clinical Tracker Jobs at PASADA
Also, please make sure you fill in the form on the link below for your application to be considered: https://forms.gle/rkQkUfFq9DU2mUhr9
The application deadline is on the 6th of October 2023.
Successful candidates will be required to bring their original certificates during interviews.
GENERAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
“Testimonials”, “Provisional Results” and “Statement of Results” will not be considered.
Applicants who are retired or have been terminated from the public service should not apply.
Applicants who studied outside of Tanzania should bring the confirmation of their qualifications from the authorized body.
Legal actions will be taken against all applicants who will submit forged/falsified information/documents.