Field Based Account Manager Reseller at Vivo Energy
Dar es Salaam March 7, 2023 Administration Jobs
Deliver the expected Volume, profitability, and Debt results in the assigned portfolio, and maintain and develop strong customer relationships, whilst at the same time adopting defense and growth strategies.
RELATED: Administration Officer at Multflex General Supplies
- Manage customer portfolio to achieve business KPI’s: Volume, Margin, Debt, and Customer Service.
- Maintain sales portfolio, and monitor growth and performance. Use available sales tools to drive business growth with quality and accurate account plans for all key customers.
- Proactively identify and maximize emerging opportunities in the market and recruit new customers to grow business size.
- Build rapport & maintain good customer relationships with all customers.
- Maintain a database of the market size, competitors, and market shares.
- Provide regular market intelligence such as pricing, new customers, competitor activities, etc. Vivo Energy
- Comply with the standard offer book as per the customer promise initiatives.
- Defend business from competition by renewing all major customer contracts.
- Manage Credit in line with the company credit policy and manual of authorities. Collect Debt in line with agreed trading terms and complete customer Credit appraisals as they fall due. Vivo Energy
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for an effective sales planning process.
- Work with distribution to ensure smooth product collection by customers.
- Train customers and other stakeholders on product knowledge and HSSE.
- Address / Resolve any technical needs that customers may have.
RELATED: Branch Operator Job at JTI Japan Tobacco International
- University Graduate in business, finance, or engineering-related fields with 5 years of experience
- Experience as a Business or Financial Analyst
- Experience in Relationship Management particularly from a Small & Medium Enterprise background. Vivo Energy
- Ability to read market trends and dynamics and provide creative and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver results independently with minimal supervision is critical.
- Demonstrable ethical and values appreciation.
- Experience in the banking sector is desired.
RELATED: Board of Directors Job at CRDB Insurance Broker Limited (CIB)
Closing Date 20/03/2023
Leave a Comment