A few Word About CRDB Insurance Broker Limited
CRDB Insurance Broker Limited (CIB) in the transformation to CRDB Insurance Company Limited, a subsidiary of CRDB Bank PLC, seeks applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for three positions of Non–Executive Directors.
RELATED: 10 Drivers Job at Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA)
The Board of Directors requires persons with skills in insurance, actuarial, risk, investment, and accounting taking into account the operating environment, technological development, and growth in the Insurance industry. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
RELATED: 70 Wildlife Management Assistants Job at Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA)
Roles of Board of Directors (Insurance Regulations No. 2009)
- Business Planning and Risk Assessment
- Determine the Company’s vision, mission, and values aimed at providing continuity and legal existence of the Company.
- Ensuring that the Company has the appropriate resourcing levels to deliver the Company’s strategy and business plans.
- Contributing to the development of policies and strategic plans.
- Oversee the effectiveness of risk identification and management, regulatory compliance, and internal control systems.
- Financial Reporting and Investment Planning
- Oversee the quality and integrity of financial reporting.
- Understanding the organization’s financial affairs and ensuring fiduciary responsibilities are met. CRDB Insurance Broker Limited
- Maintaining confidentiality in all internal organizational affairs.
RELATED: 8 New Job Opportunities at Muhimbili National Hospital
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified applicants must submit the applications to the email address below: Your applications should be accompanied by:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- One passport-size photograph
- Certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and awards
- Certified copies of the last page of your passport/national identification card
- Letters of recommendation from 3 relevant referees.CRDB Insurance Broker Limited
RELATED: School Improvement Project Officer at So They Can
How to Apply
Applications must be received by 4.00 p.m. on Tuesday, 7th March 2023. Applications with incomplete documents will not be considered.
The names of the shortlisted candidates will be submitted to the Annual General Meeting for election and the appointees shall serve for a term of 3 years.CRDB Insurance Broker Limited
RELATED: Finance and Administration Officer Job at D tree International
The contact for communication is:
CRDB Bank PLC Headquarters
Plot No 25 and 26 Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road & Plot No. 21 Barack Obama Road
P. O. Box 268, 11101 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Tel. no. 022 – 2219566
Leave a Comment