Corporate Communications Manager Job at Tembo Nickel
Dar es Salaam, Kagera
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Tembo Nickel is seeking to recruit a Corporate Communications Manager to join the Tembo Nickel Project Team.
She/he will have full responsibility to ensure the execution of the corporate communications strategy with a key focus on internal and external communications, branding, digital communication as well as media relations.
RELATED: 2 Medical Doctors at Tembo Nickel
The Corporate Communications Manager will also need to work closely with Human Resources and Community Relations. This role will report to General Manager-ESG
Duty Station: Dar es salaam Country Office with regular travel to sites.
- Develop and maintain approved key messages document for external use.
- Develop and maintain approved FAO documents for external use.
- Write and approve press releases.
Support Country Manager with communications materials; speeches; and information for internal and external use.
- Integrate all communications across sites.
- Develop, maintain and execute when necessary the Corporate Communications Crisis Management Plan.
- Support HR and CR with internal and external communications.
- Maintain reputation through the Tembo branding.
- Be responsible for digital channels (LinkedIn, Twitter) and the Tembo Nickel website.
- Review and approve content for digital media and the Tembo website.
- Provide website content.
- Distribute internal communications emails (e.g., Management updates to employees).
- Manage Tembo Nickel’s incoming mail from external stakeholders.
- Draft and finalize in a timely manner the CM Quarterly Report for external stakeholders
- Develop, maintain, and distribute Tembo Habari quarterly magazine.
- Work with external suppliers for branding, printing, etc.
- Uphold compliance with confidential information and have a deep understanding of what information can be approved for external stakeholders.
- Work to align all communications with the Tembo ESG strategy.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Master’s degree in Public Relations, Communication, or related field.
- 10 years of work experience.
- Strong Corporate Relations experience either in-house or at an agency.
- Strong experience in managing communications/design/digital agencies.
- Excellent media relations skills, able to handle complex media inquiries independently.
- Strong experience working to deliver integrated communications plans, working closely with other departments.
- Preference for experience in Crisis Communications.
- Strongly developed writing skills covering reports, internal and external communications, press releases, and other publications.
- Ability to translate between English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email to email@example.com
The application closing date is 14th November 2022.
Note: We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities based on merit and we do not charge candidates any fees during the whole recruitment process.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply