7 Regional Project Coordinators Emergency Tuberculosis Project Jobs at Christiaan Barnard (CBHF)
We are looking for project Coordinators to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization’s Emergency Tuberculosis Project that will be conducted in 7 regions in Tanzania mainland (Mara, Mwanza, Shinyanga, Dodoma, Mbeya, Iringa, and Morogoro).
A program manager will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long-term goals.
You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
Program Manager Responsibilities
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Regional Project Coordinators Emergency Tuberculosis Project Jobs at Christiaan Barnard (CBHF)
Project Coordinator Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in sociology , business administration, education, community development or any related field, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Remuneration will be in line with the set procedures of the organizations which consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 2500-3000)
Applications will be accepted up to 23rd March 2022. Interested applicants should submit A cover letter, describing how you meet the qualifications and why you are interested in this position.
A current resume.
Three (3) or more professional references, are to be included in your profile. Please include at least one supervisor, peer, and (if you have supervised staff) someone you have supervised or led.
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org