Managing Partner/ General Manager Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania 2022
Managing Partner/ General Manager
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
We are looking for an experienced managing partner to oversee daily business operations and provide overall strategic direction. The managing partner will be responsible for setting strategic goals and objectives, supervising daily activities, monitoring performance, and driving business growth.
A successful managing partner should be able to purposefully guide business operations and employees to achieve organizational goals and objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding managing partner has a strong strategic mind and exceptional people skills.
Managing Partner Responsibilities
- Maintaining positive client relationships and driving new acquisitions.
- Developing and implementing organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Consulting and cooperating with other executives, board members, and employees.
- Managing, monitoring, and reviewing business operations.
- Identifying improvement gaps and implementing corrective measures.
- Reviewing and overseeing all financial activities, performance, and documentation.
- Overseeing recruitment and WIMA activities and ensuring all are executed and do bring results
Managing Partner/ General Manager Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive managerial experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Executive decision-making skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset.
- Exceptional business acumen
The ideal candidate must have:
- A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and /or client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome objection and to be persistent