Draughtsman New Job Opportunity at Tanga Cement PLC 2022
Reporting to: Head of Planning
Responsible for providing mechanical, civil, and electrical design services, updated plant flow sheets and layouts, and custodian of all technical drawings for Tanga Cement plant
- Use computer-aided design software to create 2D and 3D technical drawings
- Make up design drawings for specific projects and for the technical department as and when necessary
- Ensure all new designs to conform to Tanga cement Plc Safety, Health, and Environmental standards
- Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standard
- Ensure all technical drawings are filed/stored properly and are readily available to all technical personnel at Tanga Cement Plc.
- Scan old drawings and set up and maintain drawings database on the server
- Control the issuing of drawings to Tanga Cement Plc personnel
- Execute work duties in accordance with Company policy, procedures, work instructions and safe working standards including risk management systems
- Participate, contribute, and execute cost saving initiatives and continuous improvement programmes
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially at areas of responsibility.
- Environment: Ensure environmental procedures are complied with, identify, and manage the environmental aspects and impacts in his/her area and instil environmental awareness culture in his/her area. Any other duties as may be assigned Line Management
Ordinary Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Draughtsman New Job Opportunity at Tanga Cement PLC
Knowledge and Specific Experience
- Minimum 2 years maintenance engineering experience with basic knowledge on preventive maintenance in cement or equivalent industry.
- Advanced knowledge on AutoCAD on both 2D and 3D drawings
- Sound Computer and MS Office skills
- Good understanding of machine operations.
- Must have a basic knowledge in Condition Based Monitoring Techniques.
- Basic Root Cause Analysis skills and cement plant equipment and machineries
- Tanga Cement Plc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement offers attractive salaries and benefits in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.
How to Apply – Send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 22nd March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.