Buyer II New Job Opportunity at Tanga Cement PLC 2022
Position: Buyer II
Reporting to: Procurement Manager
- Organize the work of procurement section and process purchases of the Company
- Manage purchases of the company to minimize down time cost
- Source goods and services
- Process orders
- Expediting deliveries
- Negotiations with suppliers
- Manage performance of suppliers in the portfolio
- Process purchase requisitions by issuing RFQs, conducting negotiations with suppliers and creating purchase orders.
- Ultimate responsible for safe working practices especially area of responsibility
- Observe relevant environmental policies and regulations ➢ Any other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement or its equivalent
- Professional qualification such as PSPTB or its equivalent
2 to 3 years experience in procurement, preferably in a multinational manufacturing company.
Buyer II New Job Opportunity at Tanga Cement PLC
Knowledge & Skills
- Strategic sourcing experience
- Commodity procurement knowledge
- Strong supplier negotiation and contracts management skills
- Functional SAP Knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Good planning skills and insight to foresee and investigate difficulties in obtaining parts, equipment, and other supplies
- Totally honest and trustworthy
- Accurate and good attention to detail
- Able to complete tasks assigned to the standard and satisfaction of senior management
- Service oriented
- Able to respond to demanding situations and high work pressure
- Excellent communication skills Salary and Benefits
Tanga Cement offers an attractive package in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and copies of relevant certificates by email to email@example.com, on or before 21st March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.