Assistant Supplies Officer II New Job Opportunity at TATC 2022
Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC) synonymously known as “Shirika la Nyumbu” was formally established on the 14th December 1985 through a Presidential Order, made under the PublicCorporations Act 1969.
TATC’s mission is to develop a reputable capacity for automotive engineering by conducting research and innovation, technology transfer, and quality assurance services.
TATC is wholly owned by the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Defence and National Service (MoDNS).
TATC seeks to recruit intelligent and result-oriented Tanzanians with high integrity to fill the 2 vacant posts mentioned below:-
ASSISTANT SUPPLIES OFFICER II -1 POST
Report to: Head Procurement and Supplies Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive incoming materials;
- To ensure safe keeping both qualitatively and quantitatively of store materials;
- To issue materials only in required quantities against authorized requisition notes/materials lists and timely provide report to superiors;
- To assist in preparing periodical supplies reports; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Holder of a Diploma in one of the following fields: Procurement and Supplies Management, Materials Management or equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
Assistant Supplies Officer II New Job Opportunity at TATC
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS
Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
The title of the position applied should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope.
Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport size picture, and birth certificate.
Applicants who are currently employed in the Public Service should route the application letters through their respective employers.
The application letter should be written in Swahili or English.
The application should be sent to the undersigned not later than 31 March 2022 at 4.00 PM
The Director General,Private Bag,
Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of the interview.
Remuneration will be according to the TATC Scheme of Service.
Leave a Comment