Office Assistant New Job Opportunity at TANROADS 2021
Ref. No. AB.322/267/01/02
The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) is an Agency under the Ministry of Works and Transport that is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of the Trunk and Regional Roads Network in Tanzania Mainland.
Apart from this, it is also responsible for conducting Axle Load Control Operations using Weighbridges.
The Regional Manager TANROADS – Arusha, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS intends to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill various vacant posts on specific contracts within the Region.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent Tanzanians to fill various vacancies in the region at its Kimokouwa Weighbridge Station at Longido District and Regional Manager’s Office.
POSITION TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT (1 POST)
Educational/Professional qualifications: –
- Holder of a Form IV Certificate;
- Must be fluent in Kiswahiii and preferably be able to communicate in English;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Holder of certificate in office attendant/Basic cleaning will be an added advantage
Duties and responsibilities: –
- Cleaning offices, washrooms and office premises;
- Preparing and serving tea, coffee and refreshments;
- Moving files and documents as directed;
- Undertaking photocopying/ or binding of documents as directed;
- Dispatching letters or parcels;
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
- Reporting all matters to the Shift In-charge;
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by your supervisor;
- Remuneration: TRDS 1.1
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Two years Contract terms (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance) and availability of funds.
- Applicants must attach an up – to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificate;
- Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Submission of the following documents is strictly not acceptable;
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three relevant referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary, Advanced level or universities/colleges should be authenticated by the National respective organs (NECTA, NACTE or TCU).
- A signed HAND WRITTEN APPLICATION LETTER should either be in Swahili or English.
- Only short listed candidates will be informed for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will render to necessitate legal action;
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED TO THE ADDRESS BELOW
Tanzania National Roads Agency,
P.O Box 3094,
The deadline for application is Friday, 19th November 2021;