Senior Procurement Officer Job at Buckreef Gold Mining 2021
Job Title: Senior Procurement Officer
Appointing Authority: General Manager
Reports to: Buckreef Management
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of mining business, exceptional budgeting, and exposed to local content regulations, and strong leadership qualities.
The noteworthy Senior Procurement Officer should account for business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive production and, maintain relationships with core workers, enhance the organization’s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Procurement Management and Logistics, holder of Certified Procurement and Supplies Professional (CPSP) or equivalent from a recognized Institution with more than 8 years experience in materials/procurement and logistics management. Degree of Master’s in Procurement and Mining Industry experience will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the Company policies, strategies, standards and procedures on procurement are followed;
- Ensures timely availability of quality goods and services to support business operations, maintain optimum stock and reduce stockholding value;
- Develops long-term and short-term procurement plans in liaison with user departments;
- Ensures that all procurements meet the Company’s quality specifications and standards;
- Organizes and manages procurement;
- Manage relationship with key suppliers;
- Prepares budget for the unit and ensures its effective control » Prepares timely and accurate reports and distributes to appropriate users;
- Coordinates the preparation and ajira implementation of annual procurement plans;
- Coordinates training for the subordinates.
- Preparation of standard bidding documents, with terms and conditions of the tender;
- Conducts performance review and appraisal of subordinates and gives feedback;
- Develops individual objectives/targets and performance standards as part of the individual performance agreement in consultation with the immediate superior and
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by General Manager.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines.
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER” in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: HR@buckreef.co.tz If you are not contacted by Buckreef Gold Company LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking. Please forward your applications before 14th July, 2021.