2 Volunteers Jobs at CCBRT Pharmaceutical Technician
JOB TITLE: Pharmaceutical Technician – Volunteers (2 posts)
- To receive prescriptions, check their validity, and accurately Process them electronically
- Correctly dispensing the patients with the appropriate medicine and measuring dosages.
- To order medicines and medical consumables from the main warehouse according to the schedule set and in case of emergency.
- To Ensure proper arrangement of medicines and consumables in the dispensing area following the FEFO system.
- To update and share items that are available at the pharmacy to the clinical team and advice on alternatives when items are out of stock.
- Holder of Diploma in Pharmacy from a reputable College/ University
- Basic knowledge in computer studies (Microsoft word, excel…)
- Must be registered by the Pharmacy Council of Tanzania.
- Fluent in English and Swahili
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 3 references, a practicing license, and academic certificates.
Furthermore, you are required to provide a covering letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
- Please send your application via email to: email@example.com
Please indicate job reference number: 2021-14|
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview. CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15th June 2021
(selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)