CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam , Tanzania | Posted on 06/17/2021
Executive Assistant Job Purpose
Provides support to senior management with organization, scheduling, correspondence, human resources, and meetings. Takes responsibility and ownership of office organization, project management, deadline compliance, and important documents and files.
Executive Assistant Job Duties
- Organize and schedule meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members
- Maintain office correspondence, including franking and receiving post, crafting routine electronic correspondence, and maintaining social media presence
- Perform reception duties such as answering phones where necessary
- Manage the diaries and schedules of senior management
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas
- Liaise with clients and business guests
- Organize media appearances and eventsSolve simple IT problems and contact the IT department when necessary
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments / stakeholders
- Handle office / project related finances
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports
- Manage social media platforms for the organization
- Minimum Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum two years experience in the role.