7 Drivers Job Opportunities at Bank of Tanzania (BOT)
Position: Drivers – 7 Posts
Reports to: Head of Division
Contract type: Permanent and Pensionable
To carry out a range of motor vehicle driving duties and ensure passengers reach their destination safely and materials are delivered timely.
Key Performance Areas:
- Drive assigned vehicle in a professional, safe, and courteous manner;
- Assist passengers in and out of the vehicle;
- Keep the assigned vehicle clean;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on vehicle maintenance, fuel consumption, incident or accident reports, vehicle condition reports, and other relevant report;
- Perform minor maintenance tasks on the assigned vehicle as required;
- Initiate a schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with Transport Officer so as to minimize service interruption;
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
Education/Professional Qualifications required:
- Certificate of Secondary Education Examination with passes in English and Kiswahili.
- A valid Class C (Plain) Driving Licence.
- A driving Certificate from the National Institute of Transport (NIT) or Vocational Education Training Authority (VETA).
- Working experience of at least six years in the related field.
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contact address, email, and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
Applicants must attach the following:
- Certified copies of Degree or Advanced Diploma
- Certified copies of Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. iii. Certified Professional Certifications from respective professional bodies
- Certified birth certificates.
- One recent passport-size photograph.
- Form IV and form VI results slips are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants should indicate two reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary and advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants are required to apply for one position only. Applicants who will apply for more than one position will be disqualified.
- Applicants must indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope with the application letter.
- Applicants are required to disclose relevant information in their applications. Giving false or incomplete information will lead to disqualification at any time during the recruitment process or after the appointment.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified certificates to the following address:
Administration and Internal Controls,
Bank of Tanzania,
2 Mirambo Street,
11884 DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 18 June 2021. at 16.00 pm.