Assistant Credit Manager Job at Serene Microfinance LTD
Position: Assistant Credit Manager
Employing Company: Serene Microfinance LTD
Working Station: Dar es Salaam
Serene Microfinance Limited has been a growing and expanding company since its establishment in providing financial solutions to many individuals and corporates. Serene Microfinance Ltd exceptionally stands as a good example due to the unique contribution in reaching many categories of customers in Tanzania with micro-loans whose operations are in many parts of Dar es Salaam City and the nearby Regions.
In an effort to streamline operations, Serene Microfinance LTD seeks to recruit a qualified Assistant Credit Manager to assist in the Management of Credit Department by ensuring a quality loan portfolio and bringing profits for the company.
To ensure that company standard loan application, disbursement, and recovery procedures that mitigate all risk involved at each stage and therefore guarantee profitability, are well-produced, timely updated, and managed.
Required Skills and experiences
- Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines, good judgment, and decision-making ability.
- Strong analytical abilities/skills
- Self-confidence and calmness under pressure.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations.
- Excellent communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Microfinance, Business Administration or related fields, MBA is a plus,
- Proven work experience of 3 years in loan disbursement, recovery, or risk management process within a reputable firm
- Experienced in the development of credit growth strategies, Policies, and Procedures.
- Exposure to microfinance desired, Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Kindly submit your application along with Academic Certificates (Photocopies) and detailed CV containing names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below in one PDF File not later than 6th June 2021. All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by Email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd,
P.O. Box 33813,
Dar es Salaam.
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
“Serene Microfinance is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company. Both male and female are encouraged to apply”