Human Resources Business Partner Job at CRDB Bank Highland Zone
Human Resources Business Partner – Highland Zone
To provide HR Solutions to a portfolio of business units and be the principal point of contact with both Senior Leadership and Zonal Management for HR-related issues.
Talent Acquisition: With the support of Head HRBP
- Planning for talent acquisition in close conjunction with the corporate team for existing and new projects at different phases.
- Support the Developing and implementing SOP for recruitment to reduce the lead-time.
- Handling mass recruitment and driving team to achieve the recruitment target.
- Initial screening & interview of shortlisted candidates at HR level based on JD`s.
- Take a lead on Interview formalities & Interviews of candidates with the selection panel.
- Tracking of selected candidates from date of selection to onboard.
- Identify manpower plan & fine-tune the recruitment approach methodology accordingly.
Performance and Talent Management:
- Support the setting of SMART objectives and drive completion.
- Ensure quality performance management plans are in place for staff as per PMS review Calendar.
- Monitor quality and compliance on PM process as well as ensuring performance culture are instilled among employees.
- Utilizing performance information in skill management, talent retention, succession planning.
- Drive initiatives to proactively build a long-term talent pipeline.
- Implemented Personal Development Plan towards achieving career aspirations & goals.
- Defined Career Plan through Individual Development Plan (IDP) for high performers.
Learning and Development:
- Supports Line Managers in identifying Training needs for respective business units and ensures implementation of training framework.
- Conducting customized training programmed based on the training need analysis to enhance the manpower skills & efficiency.
- Support designing training programs to train employees to a skilled level.
- Coordinating with In house and external agencies/consultants for supervisory and managerial development.
Governance and Control:
- Ensure 100% adherence to HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure achievement of clean audit report in all areas.
- Ensure all people risks are well managed across the business units regarding HR compliance-related matters.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of employee problems and develop recommendations to ensure that the Bank’s personnel policies and practices are improved.
Induction of New Employees:
- Create and manage a comprehension Induction process.
- Conduct joining formalities.
- Monitoring on the updating of employee personal files.
- Managing induction and orientation programs for the newly hired employees.
- Employee Relations and Drive Strong employee engagement
- Identifying patterns, trends, and root causes for making a recommendation (s) to line managers to improve motivation, increase retention, engagement, and efficiency of employees through employee satisfaction surveys.
- Initiated various communication forums between peers, supervisors, and top management.
- Ensure good employee relations through effective relations and relationships with all stakeholders, including employees’ representatives.
- Be a change leader, through advising and challenging stakeholders with respect to organizational changes and ensure they have the right methodologies and tools.
- Timely and proactively manage disciplinary, grievance, and PIPs to closure.
- Ensure HR processes within the operating model function effectively as well as making sure HR services are up to date and aligned with the wishes of the business.
- Preparing and agreeing on an annual budget based on the HR strategic plans.
- Maintain a database of HR issues resolved at the designated business units/zones.
- Prepare performance reports (monthly work plan, activity report, etc.)
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Science, or any other related field.
- Master’s Degree /HR Certification is an added advantage for this role.
- Minimum of 5 years experience including in HR Business Partnering.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Banking or financial institutions is preferred.
- HR expertise (multiple knowledge in HR disciplines).
- The deadline for submitting the application is 31 May 2021.