ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021 – No Experience Bancassurance Business development Manager
Job Title: No Experience Bancassurance Business development Manager – ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
Organization: ABSA Bank Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala
ABSA Bank Uganda Profile
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To provide specialist advise & support in the maintenance & analysis of banking activities & initiatives in order to provide accurate reports & information to relevant stakeholders, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Preparation and assistance with required documents for client meetings, analysis and relevant insights that will enable the banker to have the right level of conversations with clients.
• Ensure quality of account applications on behalf of Private Banker and that all required information is included to avoid re-works.
• Risk and Control: Contact clients on behalf of the banker and remediate outstanding securities, FICA and PEP requirements.
• Ensure compliance to all Policies and Procedures.
- National Diplomas and Advanced Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- No Experience required
How To Apply for ABSA Bank Uganda Jobs 2021
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 8th April 2021
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
published on 2021-04-02 05:00:19