Job Tittle: Human Resources Business Partner
Reports to: Head of Human Resources & Administration
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Oversee employee services such as health and safety as well as sports and social facilities.
- Advise staff and managers on HR policies and practices. Provide practical and strategic advice to develop innovative HR approaches and solutions to complex problems, consulting and leveraging other HR resources as appropriate. Provide feedback and suggestions to the HR policy-making process to help ensure policies are relevant and support the business.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Advice and counsel staff and managers on performance evaluation and management, and on career development.
- Prepare reports which involve HR analytics, analysis and development of the HR budget, business planning, work programming, and financial management for the HR Department.
- Assist and guide managers in developing their staffing strategies. Analyze trends and staffing scenarios, advise on succession planning, and assist in determining staffing levels, skills mix, and work force diversity to meet the unit’s business needs and corporate goals. Support provided would include job definition, candidate interviews and selection, reassignment, and exit strategies.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, law or related field required. A minimum of two years of human resource management experience preferred.
The person should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills, demonstrate business acumen and excellent communication.
S/he should be analytical and have presentation skills and ability to work well under pressure with strict deadlines and limited supervision.
This position carries a Competitive salary and packages commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Mode of Application:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their applications through email firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing application letter, curriculum vitae, full contacts (address and telephone numbers) and three referees.
Applications should be sent latest by Monday 14th January 2020 at or before 17.00 hours.
Maendeleo Bank Plc is equal opportunity employer’.
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 January, 2021