Drivers ( 3 Positions) – Uganda National Examinations Board
Job Title: 3 Drivers
Responsible to: Principal Administrative Officer
Salary Scale: EB 8
Purpose of the Job:
To provide transport services as may be required by the Board. .
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Driving to assigned destinations safely in compliance with traffic rules.
• Effecting the maintenance of the vehicle in a cost effective and efficient manner
• Carrying out daily assessment of the vehicle to maintain the highest level of performance.
• Monitoring and prompt reporting of damage or malfunction of the vehicle to the officer in charge of transport
• Follow up to ascertain that the proper repairs are being done.
• Maintaining and updating the vehicle log book all the time
• Keeping the assigned vehicle clean at all times and carry out regular checks for validity of insurance and ﬁrst aid contents.
Key Performance Indicators
• Clean driving record and vehicle movements are as assigned
• Vehicle is always clean and in sound mechanical condition
• Vehicle maintenance cost is low
• Vehicle log book is active
Key Decision making
• Best routes /itinerary
• Need for repairs and or service
Essential Requirements to note:
The jobs require persons with qualities of Accountability, Conﬁdentiality, Team-Work, innovativeness and Professionalism.
All eligible candidates should submit their applications with detailed CVs, copies of academic transcripts and certiﬁcates, telephone contacts and addresses of three referees m hard copies, delivered to the address below OR submit in soft form at firstname.lastname@example.org ,
NOT LATER THAN 5:00 pm of Friday 11th December 2020
The Executive Secretary
Uganda National Examinations Board
Plot 35 Martyrs way – Ntinda
P 0 Box 7066 –