LATEST KENYAN JOBS AND VACANCIES: Secretary Job in Kenya
- Preparing and circulating minutes and agenda of
the Board meetings
- Provide strategic leadership for effective
delivery of Boards mandate as per the mission, vision and strategic plan.
- Oversee management of the finances, preparation
and submission of the Board’s Annual plans, programmes and Estimates.
- Make regular reports, for submission to the County
Assembly on the execution of the factions of the board.
- Execution of the decision of the Board.
- Day to day administration of the Secretariat and
welfare of staff.
- Ensure staff compliance with public service
values, principles and ethical standards.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Board
from time to time.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Be a certified Public Secretary CPS (K) and of
- Have at least Five (5) years relevant professional
experience, two of which should have been in a leadership position in the
Public Service or Private Sector.
- Possess knowledge of the organization and
functions of National and County Government.
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the
Constitution on leadership and integrity.
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
Terms of service:
Contract as per provisions of the County Government Act
How To Apply
Details of the job
description, job requirements and application procedure can be obtained by
logging on to www.elgeyomarakwet.go.ke/jobs and vacancies
- All applications to be submitted to the
undersigned on or before 9th December 2020.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter Six
of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to present
clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB and obtain a certificate of
Good Conduct from the police.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Note that it is a criminal offence to submit
- Elgeyo Marakwet County is an equal opportunity
THE COUNTY SECRETARY
& HEAD OF PUBLIC SERVICE
ELGEYO MARAKWET COUNTY
P.O BOX 220-30700
Published on 2020-11-30 23:16:00