Second Round Applicants Selected at Sokoine University of Agriculture Selections
Overview: SUA selected applicants 2020/21 are the names of students who have passed the admission screening stage and successfully approved by TCU to join undergraduate studies at Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The following applicants have been selected in the second round to join various degree and non degree programmes for 2020/2021 academic year which commences on the 23th November, 2020. Prospective Students are advised to observe the following:
- The Candidates in a list of multiple selections should log in to their account to confirm to join the Sokoine University of Agriculture.
- All students are required to participate in a mandatory orientation program planned to starts on 23, November 2020
- Admitted students should download admission letters at www.suasis.sua.ac.tz through their SUASIS (SUA Student Information System) account. SUASIS can be accessed using the username and password provided to you during application.
- Each student Must upload a recent and high-quality passport size photo on their web page before arrival for official use. This must be of the same quality as those used for passports or Identity cards.
- For all applicants who are not on these lists, they are advised to apply again in the third round application window
Click below to Download PDF files SUA Selected Applicants 2020/2021 Bachelor, Diploma And Certificate 2020/21
- SECOND ROUND LIST OF APPLICANTS SELECTED TO JOIN VARIOUS DEGREE PROGRAMMES AT SOKOINEUNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021
- SECOND ROUND LIST OF APPLICANTS SELECTED TO JOIN VARIOUS DEGREE PROGRAMME AT SOKOINE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021 WITH MULTIPLE SELECTION
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW SECOND ROUND LIST OF APPLICANTS SELECTED TO JOIN NON – DEGREE PROGRAMMES (CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA) AT SOKOINE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021 (PDF)
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academics),
The Sokoine University of Agriculture,
P. O. Box 3000,
Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro
Inquiries should be sent to:-
Directorate of Undergraduate Studies
Sokoine University of Agriculture
P. O. Box 3000, Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro
Telephone No: 0737 462 229 OR 0737 462 230
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org