Job Opportunity at Dangote, Central Control Room Operator
Central Control Room Operator (CCRO)
The CCR Operator is responsible for the operation of different plant sections from the central control room.
- Plant operation and optimizing the process parameters
- Co ordination with field people from CCR for smooth operation of the plant.
- Measurement of various process parameters along with Shift In-charge
- Recording of process parameters and plant log for the respective section
- Inspection of specific parameters on regular basis
- Perform any extra duties assigned by the Shift In-Charge.
- 5 – 8 years of work experience in work specializing in Chemical Science in the high technology Cement plants.
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
- Firm time management skills
- Strong mathematical & science skills
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Solid verbal & writing skills
- Problem Sensitivity capabilities
- Flexibility of disclosure capabilities
- Inductive & deductive reasoning
- Information ordering capabilities
- Exceptional leadership skills & capabilities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development