Job Opportunity at Vodacom, CVM Specialist
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
CVM platform management End to End, the platform has the following components
IBM MCCM platform (Interact, UNICA, MQ, EMM, CVM DB)
Engage with Project Office on CVM related projects to ensure scope is clear, analyse and propose solutions that are technically viable, and deliver projects within the agreed timelines
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Administration of CVM components from Campaign perspective.( Interact, UNICA, MQ, EMM, CVM DB)
- Management of all suppliers managing different component of CVM
- Service Levels Management and reporting
- Systems Monitoring
- Monitor systems processes, performance and capacity.
- Ensure Continuous Service with high availability and minimum disruption
- Ensure CVM ecosystem is complying with Security requirements
- Manage Systems Configuration by accounting for all system components
- Maintain a schedule for regular recovery of CVM platform.
- Perform Data recovery test runs to minimize possibility of failures during data recovery.
- Training & self-development.
- Keep up with new technologies
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical skills in Relational Database Management Systems
- GSM Knowledge
- Data warehouse knowledge/skills
- Customer value management/Loyalty platform knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in the ICT industry
- Bachelor degree in Electronics Science/Computer science/Computer Engineering or Equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders i.e. business teams, technology teams, suppliers etc.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Network Access Technology
- Partner and Vendor Management
- Strategy and Vision
- Technical Communication
- Architecture and Design
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.