Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania, SAP Administrator
Dar es Salaam
- Enhances SAP BUSINESS ONE & business systems solutions team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies SAP BUSINESS ONE & business systems solutions requirements by interviewing key business users; analysing work processes and operations; establishing solution objectives; preparing specifications.
- Develops SAP BUSINESS ONE solution by designing integrated models; identifying and evaluating solution options; resolving major solution issues.
- Participate in ERP implementation projects as a local technical support to ensure business requirements are aligned to deliver expected objectives.
- Coordinates with IT Support Team to ensure delivery of ERP system and demands to business users are fulfilled within SLA’s
- Maintain and document compliance and standards of IT procedures, internal controls related to ERP Systems.
- Implement and maintain change management procedure related to ERP Systems.
- Work with vendors and service providers to ensure services are delivered & issues resolution as per SLA’s
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Company’s management.
- Bachelor’s in computer related field with IT Certifications in ITIL, Microsoft SQL DBA, and SAP S/4 HANA, SAP BUSINESS ONE ERP.
- Experience in Manufacturing in an ERP environment: 4 Years
- Professional Registration: Registration with Computer Society of Tanzania
- Good communication skills (written & spoken) in Kiswahili and English