Job Opportunity at TiGo, Commission Specialist
- Liaising with commission stakeholders to ensure all commission processes are in place and fully adhered to.
- Perform commission data preliminary checks and analysis to ensure smooth run on commission calculations.
- Implement automated mathematical calculations of commission structures put forward by management for freelancers, dealers, agents related to prepaid services, Post-paid, hybrid connections, and corporate services.
- Performing a marginal analysis of all new commission structures to identify profitability and cross-checking the rationale of implementing the corresponding commission structure/policy.
- Prepare and maintain dashboards with all necessary commission reports.
- Performing analysis of commission trends and justify variations.
- Investigate commission complaints and prepare/advice necessary actions to resolve complaints.
- Prepare and maintain commission accrual reports and be ready to share anytime the figures are requested.
- Document all changes on commission structures with the quantitative impact corresponding with each change.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, Computer engineering or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis or System analysis or business analysis.
- 3+ years of experience working on financial systems and ability to extract/apply information for business advantage.
- Mature with a strong sense of ownership to your role, highly self-motivated.
- Knowledge of telecom sales preferred.
- Knowledge of telecom technical nodes functionality and CDRS knowledge strongly preferred.