Job Opportunity at Lito Group – Marketing and Sales (Intern)
Lito Group is a start-up company based in the Mwanza region. Among other areas of operations, the company is focusing on construction services. We are looking for dedicated and self-starter interns to fill vital roles in the company as mentioned below; –
Position: MARKETING AND SALES (INTERN)
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and analyses an organization’s strengths and weaknesses, and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment, and set goals for market share and growth.
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies by selecting, segmenting, and targeting markets, and promoting Lito Group products and services to those markets.
- Recruit, evaluate, and support Sales Assistant/ Executive.
- Work on developing new Lito Group products and advice an approach to pricing and set prices for products and services
- Develop plans for advertising, sales promotion, public relations, personal selling, and sales management of Lito Group.
- Undertake Lito Group marketing audits to monitor sales performance; while maintaining and updating customer databases
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, and colleagues.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Writing and proofreading copies of Lito Group adverts, flyers, and marketing materials.
- Liaising with designers and printers to get a recommendable and acceptable work design.
- Attending and evaluating events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions which are beneficial to the company.
- Engagement of clients via digital platforms namely Instagram, LinkedIn, and company website.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc/BA in Marketing, business administration, or relevant field.
- Any work experience in Marketing will be an added advantage but not a necessity.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principle
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Basic graphic design, marketing software, and Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and learning abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player and ready to work under pressure
- Customer service orientation
Before you submit your application make sure your answer is YES to these questions.
– Did you graduate from 2017- 2019?
– Do you live in the Lake Zone? If not, can you reallocate?
– Do you have what it takes to work in a start-up company?
– Can you work under pressure and meet deadlines?
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 12/09/2020
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATE
Female Candidates are HIGHLY encouraged to apply!