Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania, General Manager
Dar es alaam , Tanzania
- Oversee day to day business operations.
- Plan for Production, Raw materials, Manage stocks, and providing relevant Reports.
- Maintains company budget and optimize expenses.
- Manage profit and loss statements and account for costs and revenue.
- Coordinate and direct preparation of the budget and financial forecast variances.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Build a company image by collaborating with customers, suppliers, government, community organizations, and employees.
- Provide leadership at all levels organization and assess departmental performance and device plans for improvement.
- Communicate and embody company vision and values, define and implement company policies.
- Supervise Procurement, production, supply, sales planning, and debt collection smooth running of the company
- Executing cost-saving measures and modifications to achieve a substantial reduction in Operation & Maintenance expenditures and work within the budget.
- Defining long term strategic goals and developing clear plans to implement them.
- Improving internal processes and ensuring employees work as a cohesive unit.
- Manage all Inventory and Stocks movement and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director