45 New Jobs Vacancies at AMREF Health Africa Tanzania – Various Posts | AMREF Health Africa Jobs 2020
Amref Health Africa is an independent, non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) whose mission is “to improve the health of people by partnering with and empowering communities and strengthening health systems”. Amref Health Africa has over 1000 employees throughout Africa with its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.
Amref Health Africa has offices in Tanzania, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, and South Africa, Malawi, Zambia, South Sudan, and Senegal and a number of offices in Europe and North America for fundraising.
Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer however women and people with disability are encouraged to apply and has a non-smoking environment policy; “Amref Health Africa is committed to the principles of safeguarding in the workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible”
Amref Health Africa-Tanzania is largely supported by Multilateral, Bilateral and National donors, implementing several programs including HIV/AIDS/TB/Malaria, Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, Water and sanitation, e-learning program and clinical outreach.
Amref Health Africa Tanzania is announcing the following jobs Opportunities below:-
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officers (6 Positions)
- Office Assistants (3 Positions)
- IT Services Office at Amref Health Africa
- HIV Prevention Services Assistants (4 Positions)
- Supply Chain Assistants (3 Positions)
- PMTCT Assistants (5 Positions)
- Laboratory Services Assistants (3 Positions)
- Retention Services Assistants (5 Positions)
- HIV Testing Services (HTS) and Prevention Officer
- Human Resources Officer
- Administration/Logistic Officer