Job Opportunity at KCB Bank Tanzania Limited – Marketing Manager
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Organization Name KCB Bank Tanzania Ltd
Marketing & Corporate Affairs department is responsible for developing and implementing long-term plans/strategies in digital/traditional marketing, internal and external communications, public relations, events management, corporate social investment/responsibility through 2jiajiri initiative, products, and tariff /management, pushing of the sustainability agenda for the bank. All these are strategical in positioning the bank’s brand image positively and rightly at the marketplace and build its goodwill, share of voice, and brand equity.
Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire bank and/or lines of business and brands within the Bank in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy and plan aligned with the bank’s objectives.
- Understanding current and potential customers, researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Responsible for brand and corporate identity management whilst instilling marketing led ethos throughout the business
- Build brand equity, Brand consistency and promote business with structured marketing mix campaigns
- Manage all marketing activities, advertisement and promotional programs aligning them with sales activations, business leads generation with measurable results
- Develop and manage digital marketing platforms and strategies to generate business leads, digital leadership maintenance, and brand consistency and a healthy share of voice
- Managing marketing agencies, suppliers, and mediums of advertisement to ensure all communication developed to adhere to the set brand guidelines.
- Evaluate customer research reports, market conditions and competition while aligning them with business opportunities
- Manage and clearly articulate product positioning, marketing communications, promotion goals, and strategies whilst maintaining effective internal communications to ensure all functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Manage the Marketing budget and deliver all marketing activities within the set budget whilst providing monthly reconciliation and effectiveness of marketing communications reports
- Bachelors Degree Marketing, Sales, Mass Communications
- Professional Qualifications
- Masters Degree Business Administration
MODE OF APPLICATION
NOTE: If the Application link doesn’t open correctly It’s due to a KCB system error, not us, so please be patient and try again later.