New INTERNSHIP Opportunity at (IGUWASA), Water Engineer II
The Igunga Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (IGUWASA) is a legally established entity for the overall operations and management of water supply and sanitation services in Igunga town. It is among of the best Authorities in Tanzania. The core function of the Authority is to provide clean, portable and safe water to Igunga District residence.
Posted by Editorial Staff from Ajirasasa.com
In order to attain its vision and mission, IGUWASA is seeking to recruit dynamic, experienced, competent and qualified Tanzanian to fill the following vacant posts below within the Authorities establishment…
WATER ENGINEER II (1 POST)
Reports to; Technical Manager
Direct entry Qualifications
Holder of bachelor degree in civil/environmental/mechanical/Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provides support on ensuring that there is continuous water production and treatment of adequate water of the right quality timely.
- Providing support on ensuring that there is efficient and effective management of water sources
- Provide support on ensuring that there is continuous monitoring in terms of water levels in storage tanks and maintenance of water sources structures.
- Participate on ensuring that water pumping machines are fully operating timely.
- Providing support on scheduling maintenance of water pumps and other related equipment and machines.
- Provide support on timely preparation of resources (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports) on raw and clean water levels, electricity, manpower, waterpollution, watercolor and encountered problems with their solutions.
- Perform any other duties related to the above as assigned by supervisor.
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age
- Applicants must attach an up to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable contacts, postal address/post code, email and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates, degree/advanced diploma transcripts, Form IV and form VI national examination certificates, Birth certificates. Form IV and VI result slip are strictly not accepted.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the public service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Applicants with special needs/care (disability) are supposed to indicate
- All application letters must be handwritten.
A Signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and address to:
IGUNGA URBAN WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION AUTHORITY (IGUWASA),
Deadline: 26th August, 2020, Time 00:00 pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview date.
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action