Job Opportunity at UAUT, Associate Professor
THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Institution of Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice-Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
We aim, in God’s direction, to equip students with Integrity and Excellence.
Pursuing God’s Wisdom, Serving Communities and Cultivating Global Minds.
Programme Name: Bachelor of Business Administration
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (1 POSITION)
- Holders of Ph.D. and a GPA of 3.5 (Upper Second class) or above at Bachelor degree and 4.0 or above for Master’s degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/, International Business, Marketing, and another related field.
- At least 4 years of teaching experience after attaining Ph.D. Demonstrated ability to mentor and supervise undergraduate research.
- Demonstration of actual experience in the application of course material to real-life situations
- Ability to apply specialist knowledge and skills to the resolution of problems in society.
- Ability to remain current in his/her field through active consulting and continuing education
Providing leadership role to the University
Participating in the establishment of research hubs and resource centre
Disseminating research findings to appropriate stakeholders
Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management
HOW TO APPLY
Send your detailed CV, Cover letter, Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials if any to; email@example.com