Job Opportunity at UAUT, Assistant Lecturer
THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Institution of Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
We aim, in God’s direction, to equip students with Integrity and Excellence.
Pursuing God’s Wisdom, Serving Communities and Cultivating Global Minds.
Programme Name: Bachelor of Business Administration
ASSISTANT LECTURER ( 1 POSITION)
Holders of Master’s degree with a GPA of 4.0 or above and a GPA of 3.5 or above for the Bachelor’s degree majoring in Marketing.
At least 4 years of working experiences in Higher Learning Institutions
Teaching language proficiency
- Undergoing training to Ph.D. level
- Undergoing an induction course in pedagogical skills for those who had none before
- Conducting lectures, tutorials, seminars and practical for undergraduate programs
- Assisting senior staff in practical sessions, seminars and tutorials Preparing case studies
- Working in cooperation with senior members on specific projects Supervising special projects for undergraduate students Mentoring junior staff in all relevant academic matters Participating in curriculum development
- Participating in developing and managing of various university projects
- Undertaking research and publishing research results Preparing teaching manuals and compendia Attending/organizing workshops, conferences and seminars Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management
- Program Name: Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and Information Technology
HOW TO APPLY
Send your detailed CV, Cover letter, Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials if any to; email@example.com
Deadline 30th July 2020