Job Opportunity at PCI, Receptionist Cum Office Assistant
Receptionist Cum Office Assistant
The Receptionist Cum Office Assistant is responsible to answer and redirect all calls to PCI Tanzania, welcome clients and direct them accordingly to the relevant office and or person. Performs administrative work for management and assists the Administration Officer with various administrative functions.
The Successful candidate will be based in Dar Es Salaam will report to the Administration Officer.
KEY RESULTS AREA
Managing the Reception and PCI clients
Office Management and Administration
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Support day-to-day office functioning, including reception of external visitors or service providers
- Support the Admin Officer on various administrative functions.
- Ensure that the reception area is well kept (neat and tidy) projecting a professional work environment
- With respect and courtesy, receive visitors to the office and direct them appropriately i.e responses to inquiries
- Maintain a record of the visitors to the office; ensure that the visitors Book is signed
- Manage Country Directors Diary and assist on the secretarial duties of the CD.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail to PCI Tanzania staff and arrange for collection/delivery of all outgoing mail including pouches via National and International courier service provider.
- Maintain the Call Register, Trip Reference Register, Outgoing Letters Reference Register and ensure that all out-going phone calls are noted
- Date stamp all correspondence received at the office and ensure that mail is always first routed to the Country DirectorMaintain a filing system at the office; ensure that a copy of all incoming/ outgoing correspondence, utilities bills, etc. are filed chronologically
- Send/receive pouches to other PCI offices;
- Ensure that the telephone, fax, photocopier machines and printers are in a state of good repair. Immediately report any faults and liaise with service providers to ensure that PCI receives quality services
- Compose and type letters directed by management
- Develop and distribute meeting notices, minutes and follow up items
Diploma or certificate in, Business Administration, Office Management or other relevant field
3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website and include a detailed CV with copies of relevant testimonials and cover letter
A first review of candidates will happen after July 15th, 2020
PCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
Job Location Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
Position Type Full-Time/Regular