Job Opportunity at Meru Agro-Tours (MATCC), Stock and Account Receivable Officer
Stock and Account Receivable Officer
M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on-farm Input use and management, In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and international research institutes. In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies, the company is looking for self-driving candidates to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title: Stock and Account Receivable Officer (1 Posts): Mbeya.
Report to: Managing Director.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Compile and share weekly and monthly stock status by store.
2. Manage and audit account receivable transactions.
3. Preparation of weekly and monthly stock reconciliation report
4. Manage, audit, and prepare seed processing reports.
5. Audit and prepare accounting system audit trail report
6. Support on debtor balance confirmations reports preparations
7. Provide support in stock counting and audit operations as required.
8. Perform any task assigned by the supervisor.
1. Holder of diploma and or Advanced Diploma in Accounts or related fields.
2. MS Office and knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software.
3. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
Experience: The candidates should have a minimum of two year working experience in related field
Remuneration: A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with MATCC scheme of service.
Mode of application
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV, and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job title to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be consulted.
To apply submit your hand written application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 10th July 2020 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso Road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867,