Job Opportunity at Meru Agro-Tours (MATCC), Marketing Manager
M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on-farm Input use and management, In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and international research institutes. In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies, the company is looking for self-driving candidates to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title: Marketing Manager (1 Post) Arusha.
Report to: Managing Director
Duties and responsibilities
1. Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic and tactical marketing plans for an entire organization in line with company objectives.
2. Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
3. Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
4. Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
5. Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
6. Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
7. Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
8. Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
9. Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
10. Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
11. Monitoring and analyzing market trends
12. Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
13. Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
1. Bachelor degree in marketing, Business administration, and/or a related field
2. Possession of a valid driving license wills an added advantage.
3. Good market knowledge on crop growing cycles and season in Tanzania
Experience: The candidates should have a minimum of three years working experience in Agro-Input Industry in Tanzania.
Remuneration: A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with the MATCC scheme of service.
Mode of application
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV, and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be consulted.
To apply to submit your handwritten application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 10th July 2020 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso Road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867,