Job Opportunity at Meru Agro-Tours (MATCC), Human Resource Administrator
Human Resource Administrator
M/S Meru Agro-Tours & Consultants Co. Ltd (MATCC) is a local private company based in Arusha that specializes in Agricultural inputs business. The company deals with multiplication and distribution of agro seeds; importation and distribution of agrochemicals and provision of technical advisory services on-farm Input use and management, In addition, the company conducts agricultural research In collaboration with national, regional and international research institutes. In Its bid to Implements Its business development strategies, the company is looking for self-driving candidates to fill the following vacancies.
Job Title: Human Resource Administrator.
Report to: Managing Director.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide support and guidance to managers and staff across the full range of HR work and contribute to the successful delivery of company Human Resource function through supporting and reflecting the organization’s core values and objectives.
- Responsible for the company Human resource planning and new hire process
- Responsible for Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all documents related to human resource functions such as employee benefits, grievances, misconducts, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly
- Holder of Human resource diploma/degree.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Expert in time management
Experience: The candidates should have a minimum of at least three-year working experience.
Remuneration: A lucrative package will be offered for the successful candidate commensurate with the MATCC scheme of service.
Mode of application
Interested candidates should indicate their duty station of interest and send their application letters, CV and scanned copy of academic certificates by email with the subject line of the job title to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be consulted.
To apply to submit your handwritten application letter, CV and copies of your certificates before 10th July 2020 via email only to;
The Managing Director,
Meru Agro-Tours & Consultant Co. Ltd.
Esso Road, Ground & 1st Floor, Meru Plaza Building,
P.O Box 13867,