Job Opportunity at Elite Careers Tanzania – Head of Administration and Human Resource
Position: Head of Administration and Human Resource
The Head of Administration & HR will be responsible for all Administration& HR related activities of the company in Tanzania. Reporting to the CEO, this position requires great knowledge of HR, Administration as well as business management. The role holder will work closely with the CEO, Investment Analyst, Head of Finance and functional managers to ensure that the company has the right people in the right places; in addition to ensuring that the company is able to develop talent from within.
Reporting to: CEO
Our Client is a limited liability company registered in the republic of Tanzania, and was incorporated in 2000 under the Company’s Ordinance Cap 212 (Later Company’s Act No. 12 of 2002) . The main objective of the company is to operate as an Investment and holding company with the mandate of guiding and assisting in managing its financial resources and properties so as to achieve maximum returns.
The main tasks will include, but not limited to:
1. Ensure that recruitment needs are managed and met; and that the recruitment process is standardized and well executed
2. Manage, improve and implement HR processes and policies
3. Oversee the implementation of employee management – including performance management; grievances; and talent development
4. Review and update job descriptions, remuneration scales, and benefits packages
5. Ensure that contracts, policies and processes are executed in accordance to the Tanzanian labour law
6. Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams, and oversee the implementation of targeted training programmes
7. Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
8. Provide metrics to management to allow for better managing of teams.
9. Coach and advise on a wide range of core human resource functions including organizational design, HR policies, and best practices;
10. Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and best practices in HR and administration procedures so that they are efficient, accurate, timely, and responsive;
11. Responsible for HR and Administration department budget; review and negotiate HR related contracts and agreements; and
12. Oversee all matters relating to facilities and administration, including building lease, front desk, supply resource management and records function.
Academic Qualification & Skills:
1. Must be a holder of a Minimum of master’s degree in HR and or Administration or related field
2. Vast Knowledge of the Tanzanian labour law
3. Exceptional communication skills at all levels (Very Fluent in English and Swahili)
4. Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
5. Minimum 5 years proven previous working experience of HR experience across a range of competencies
6. Proven track record of meeting ethical and confidentiality guidelines.
The ideal candidate should display the following key skills:
1. Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
2. Strong leadership skills and experience
3. A team player, able to motivate team members and instill enthusiasm.
4. Process oriented & Results oriented, with proven success in exceeding targets
5. High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
6. Energetic, highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
If you qualify, kindly register and apply via link at the end of this advert , Deadline is 31st July 2020.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE