9 Job Opportunities at TCAA, Air Traffic Management Officers II
POST: AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT OFFICERS II (RE-ADVERTISED) – 9 POST
POST CATEGORY(S) EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES AND GEOGRAPHY
RESEARCH,SCIENCE AND BIOTECH
STATISTICS AND MATHEMATICS
TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS
WATER, MINING AND NATURAL RESOURCES
EMPLOYER TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2020-07-09 2020-07-22
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To plan, execute and monitor the control of aircraft movement for the purpose of preventing collision through use of air traffic control clearances and instructions to arriving and departing aircraft within aerodrome traffic zone.
- To provide information for safe, orderly, and economic conduct of flights outside controlled airspace.
- To alert emergency services, assist aircraft under emergency and determine course of action regarding the aircraft in emergency situations.
- To notify military or state organs in respect to aircraft being subjected to unlawful interference, bomb scares, or any possibility of civil aircraft interception.
- To coordinate and communicate effectively with other air traffic control units within the flight information region and with adjacent flight information regions where necessary.
- To transmit metrological conditions to pilots and other agencies
- To record information regarding a condition or incident that warrants a written record.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree with GPA of 3.0 and above either in Air Traffic Management, Physics, Mathematics, Geography, Geographical Information System, Geomatics or Statistics from an accredited Institution. Candidate should have Passes in English and Geography subjects at Grade C or above in Certificate of Secondary Education (CSEE).
Applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 25 years
REMUNERATION AS PER TCAA SCALE