Online Application for HEALTH Sectors Courses Certificate and Diploma 2020/21 | NACTE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM -ADMISSION 2020/2021
The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) is a corporate body established by the National Council for Technical Education Act, 1997 (Act No. 9 of 1997).
The Act provides a legal framework for the Council to coordinate the provision of technical education and training and establish an efficient national qualifications system that will ensure that products from technical institutions are of high quality and respond to changing needs as well as technological innovations in the world.
Welcome to the Student’s Admission Verification System for Certificate and Diploma Applicants. The System allows you to apply for Admission into Certificate and Diploma programs for the academic year 2020/2021.
Currently Available Application Categories:-
- Health and Allied Sciences :- Deadline 15/09/2020
You are advised to select your most preferred Programme according to your qualifications.
To proceed with the application for Admission make sure you have:
- 1. Valid and Working Email Address
- 2. Valid Mobile Phone Number
- 3. Payment Receipt Number
- Read Admission Guidebook:
- To know the requirement(s) for the program (s) you wish to apply, it is highly recommended to carefully read the Admission Guidebook.
CLICK HERE to view/download the Admission Guidebook.
APPLICATION FEE (Non-refundable):
Application fee for this academic year are in the following categories:-For Certificate/Diploma And Higher Diploma in
- Health and Allied Sciences :- TShs 10,000/= Per Institution
Which shall be paid through Mobile Money or Bank etc. using the following menu:
Payment Instructions: Please follow the steps below to pay through Mobile Money
REGISTRATION Online Application for Certificate and Diploma NACTE:
To apply for the mentioned category you must be registered to NOAVS. Follow the below link to proceed.
- If this is your first time click here to start your application.
- If you are already registered please click here