Job Opportunity at UMATI, Cashier/Receptionist
To ensuring that clinic records including medical and financial records comply with Association’s medical recording keeping and Financial Policies and Procedures, by accurately processing and reviewing journal entries and vouchers, proper management and control are maintained for all cash transactions and providing support to achieve all Finance Department and audit requirements.
Location: UMATI Morogoro Clinic
- Receive, register and direct Clients who visit UMATI clinic for services
- Prepare clinic financial report through SAGE Account packages
- Preparing cash vouchers
- Responsible for preparing and disbursing petty cash
- Prepare/initiate bank transfers based on approvals
- Prepare petty cash replenishment as appropriate
- Keep cheques books and cash boxes in safe custody.
- Ensure the Revenue collected in the Clinic is banked daily
- Ensure that all cash impress are settled on time
- Ensure that all there quired supporting documents are attached with the invoice and meet standards of invoicing before any payment
- Responsible for keeping medical records including clients personal files
- Ensure clinic stock-taking and keep monitoring and maintain safe storage.
- Attending to any other related duties as may be assigned by superiors from time to time
The application should be addressed to:
Human Resource Manager
OR send the application through email via: email@example.com
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL WILL BE ACCEPTED
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed by phone call
Closing date for applications: 5th July 2020,Midnight