Job Opportunity at TiGO, Contract Manager
To provide supplier operational performance and relationship management for a portfolio of allocated contracts, the lead role in the operational delivery, and monitoring of contracts and supplier performance.
Support the operation team to deliver efficiencies and service improvements, including continuous improvement activities and be the point of escalation for all issues relating to allocated suppliers.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
Manage Contracts Specialist and carry out the following duties
- Ensure contract compliance during the life-cycle of a contract to realize the savings and deliverable s negotiated during local/global procurement.
- Manage the performance of allocated suppliers and Tigo to meet contractual SLAs and KPIs.
- Manage operational delivery in line with contractual objectives and customer requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with stakeholders and suppliers including effectively managing contract enquirers, issues, disputes, variations, risks and undertaking negotiations with suppliers as required
- Lead tenders as per best practice processes.
- Developing new contacts and preparing legal documents e.g. credit note, Instruction to proceed (ITP), and termination letters for allocated suppliers.
- Manage supplier relationship including conducting supplier relationship surveys.
- Research and analyze contract-related information including supplier contract reporting and provide reports regarding contract activity and performance to Management.
- Advise other members of the Supply Chain Organisation on contract management issues when required.
- Management, tracking and reporting performance of operational processes and support operational improvement initiatives
- Organize and chair Steering Committees.
- Administer any damages/reduction of service fees or extension of the business.
- Any other assignment as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES &EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business Administration, Procurement and Logistics Management and/or related fields
- Experience of legal
- Knowledge in telecommunication technical operations environment
- High-level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert contract management advice to enable achievement of desired outcomes.
- High-level communication skills at all levels (written and verbal) and the ability to undertake negotiations with suppliers in the resolution of disputes.
- Demonstrated investigative and analytical skills including the ability to use MS Excel, MS Project, MS Vision, Database, and Reporting systems.
- Ability to review, develop, and implement guidelines and operating processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to deliver project outcomes within specified parameters including time frames and objectives.
- Ability to identify continuous improvement and innovation opportunities in processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ability to work under limited direction, including experience in planning, prioritizing, and organizing work for self and others to achieve goals and deadlines.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices Only Successful Candidates will be contacted’‘