Job Opportunity at Reliance Insurance Company, IT Manager
Position: IT Manager
Location: Dar es salaam
The company is looking for an experienced IT Manager. The incumbent will be a part of Operation Team and will be responsible for managing IT functions.
- Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd is one of the leading non-life insurers in Tanzania having a pan-regional presence in Dar es Salaam, Arusha, Mwanza Mbeya, and Dodoma. The company is marking its 20th Anniversary this year since its establishment in 1998. The company offers a full array of non-life insurance products like fire, Engineering, Motor, Work-men compensation, Liability, Marine Hull, and Aviation Etc.
- Reliance had been making steady progress and has established itself as a reliable player with a high reputation for prompt efficient and effective customer service backed by a strong financial base in the Tanzania Insurance industry.
- Team and will be responsible for managing IT functions. These include
- Planning the yearly budget and working within the budget
- Analyze and evaluate current ICT framework
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues
- Knowledgeable in relational databases preferably Oracle
- Hands-on experience on users support in different IT/systems related issue
- Analyze and advice existing and new ICT related contracts
- Responsible for backup and security of the network
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for the whole company systems for the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Analyzing and reconciling several reports that will be needed by management
- Master’s Degree in IT or related field
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- More than five years of experience in IT-related tasks out of which at least two years in Managerial positions
- Experience and knowledge of working in an insurance IT platform, though not an essential criterion will be preferred.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Applicants are requested to submit their resumes giving the details of three referees along with copies of certificates.
The deadline for receipt of all applications is 5:00 Pm on Friday 11th June 2020. The application can be hand-delivered with the envelops marking the position applied for at the address given below and or/or sent by email
The Chief Executive Officer
Reliance Insurance Company (T) Ltd
3rd &4th Floor, Reliance House, Plot no 356, UN Road Upanga
P.o.Box 9826, Dar es Salaam