Job Opportunity at Karafu Enterprises, Branch Manager (Super Market)
Coast Mart Supermarket is located in the heart of Kibaha, in a new modern building with its 1,200 square meters meets the different needs of customers with entire departments dedicated to fresh, healthy and all other products. A store that represents a real concentrate of quality, freshness, and above all enhancement of all products to meet customers’ needs.
In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeking to hire qualified and competent candidates for the following position:
JOB TITLE: BRANCH MANAGER (SUPERMARKET) (1POST)
JOB LOCATION: PLOT NO 302, BLOCK B, KIBAHA TOWN (OPPOSITE CRDB BANK)
COMPANY NAME: KARAFU ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- Work closely with the General Manager in decision making and strategic planning for expansion of the business.
- Be the person-in-charge in the absence of the General Manager.
- Align self with vision, mission, and current strategies.
- Participate in Open Book Management and mentor staff accordingly.
- Lead and manage a team.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES
- Preparing a plan for purchasing supermarket products.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Following and enforcing the rules and regulations of the supermarket.
- Preparation of budget, cost analysis, and report for the supermarket.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts for the supermarket.
- Maintaining and updating suppliers’ information qualifications such as delivery time, product range, etc.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Source and work customer referrals.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Check inventory records for accuracy.
- Keeping a record for all items allocated, received to another place.
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Management experience in a supermarket.
- Diploma in Business Management/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/further relevant education and/or training a plus. A combination of education, training, and/or experience will be considered.
- Computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) any software and Internet applications required.
HOW TO APPLY
Only qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email addresses for the next steps.
For further information please contact +255 715 989 837
NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE TO SAVE US TIME