Job Opportunity at INNOVEX, Assistant Accountant
Roles of the Assistant Accountant:
- Prepare, examine financial statements and other financial reports for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting standards.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close.
- Carry out financial analysis of the firm operations to inform decisions.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic management reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs and variances.
- Analyze on a monthly basis chargeable and non-chargeable time in the firm.
- Update accounts receivable and payable lists and conduct debtors and creditors’ age analyses.
- Compute all relevant taxes, prepare and file tax returns to ensure compliance with all statutory authorities.
- Compute, make payment, and submit all relevant statutory returns.