Job Opportunities at Lito Group Ltd ARCHITECT/ PARTNER
Position: ARCHITECT/ PARTNER
Location: Mwanza, Tanzania.
The architect will lead Construction Hub under Lito Group and contribute to and support architectural and construction projects. They help prepare designs, complete construction documents, write up building plans and assist in the presentation of materials. Architect with other team members in initiating, planning, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating projects under Lito Construction Hub under the CEO. The work is very collaborative in nature.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
In order to assist with architectural projects, a Junior Architect performs many different tasks. We analyzed job listings for Junior Architect in order to identify these core duties and responsibilities.
- Collaborate on Design Projects
- The Junior Architect will help plan and design buildings along with other team members. They brainstorm project ideas, complete design drawings in AutoCAD, and assist in reviewing project proposals, remaining a part of the process from conception through development.
- Complete Paperwork
- Junior Architects complete and file much of the paperwork that is involved in the design process.
- They create proposals and complete construction paperwork for buildings. In order to ensure that projects follow legal specifications and company procedures, they ensure all required documents and paperwork are submitted before the construction process is started.
- Communicate with Involved Parties
- It is important that the Junior Architect maintains communication with all parties involved in the project. They communicate with contractors to monitor the progress of a project, and they are sometimes responsible for communicating with clients as well, noting their requests, answering their questions, and sending them project updates.
- Coordinates Project Detail
- In order to assist the Architects, the Junior Architect will coordinate the details of an architectural project.
- This includes building specifications, dimensions, assisting with initial project research and
outlining project schedules and tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Possessing a Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Having registered at AAT and prior internship experience with an architecture/ engineering firm will be an added advantage
- Demonstrating proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Having experience producing construction documents
- Knowledge of building and construction
- Communication and presentation skills
- Customer service oriented
- Being able to use Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
If you are interested please send JUST your CV and copies of relevant registration/ license at email@example.com
Learn more about us via: www.litogroup.co.tc
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis