2 Job Opportunities at TANROADS, Drivers
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – KIGOMA on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit and competent Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts on specific duty short – term contract within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their Own cost at Kigoma.
JOB TITLE- MOTOR VEHICLE CUM DRIVERS [2 POSTS]
- Holder of form 1V Certificate
- Trade test grade one from VETA or CBET/CBA level or any recognized Technical institution in motor vehicle Mechanics
- Must have genuine and a valid driving license class D, but having other Classes will be an added advantage
- Must be fluent in Kiswahili and English languages
- Must be Tanzania citizen
- Knowledge of computer will be an added advantage
- Age limit not above 38 years
- Works experience five  years in related field in reputable
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Carry out repair and maintenance of vehicle according to mechanical Workshop standard and procedure
- Carry out the cleanliness of working tools/ equipment and workshop premises
- Open and maintain job cards for mechanical works records
- Any Tanzanian who meets the conditions and requirements of this advertisement is invited to apply.
- Applicants who are employed should route their application through their Employers
- Any person with criminal offenses needs not to apply
- All applicants should have at least three referees and their contract addresses and reliable telephone numbers for contact
- All academic certificates must be certified
- Submission of birth certificate is must, affidavits will not be considered
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to the under mentioned address not later than 18th June 2020, with their complete CV’s and copies of all academic and birth Certificates, names of three referees, addresses of previous employers, applicants contact telephone numbers, email address, and postal address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and overqualified applicants will not be considered.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS EXTENDED TO 18TH JUNE, 2020, AT 16:00 HRS.
Application letters should be posted to the following address:
REGIONAL MANAGER TANROADS
P.0 BOX 97
KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD