Job Opportunity at TANICA PLC, Procurement Officer
POSITION: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Tanganyika Instant Coffee PLC
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible and or reports directly to Procurement & Logistic Manager
- Responsible for determining the item to be stocked: programming stock, control, and storage system related to procedures.
- To give a stock balance of raw materials, packing materials, and finished products to Procurement & Logistic Manager.
- To make a reconciliation of balance per stock card with physical count every end of the month and at the end of the year.
- Work conforming to Food Safety Management System and ISO – 22,000.
- Others duties will be assigned to him/her by seniors
- Handling of raw materials and any company properties with maximum care to the place directed by the superior.
- Perform all procurement duties of the company.
Requirement for appointment
- Must be Holder of Degree in materials Management or Procurements & Supply Chain Management.
MODE OF APPLICATION
a) All application must be in own hand writing attached with certified copies of academic certificates
b) Comprehensive CV indicating personal contacts must be attached.
c) Name and permanent address of two guarantors with immovable properties.
NB: ALL application to be sent to the address below not later than 20 th June 2020
GENERAL MANAGER, TANICA PLC,
P.O.BOX 410, BUKOBA.