Job Vacancy at Project Zawadi Tanzania – HR Consultant
Position: Organizational HR ConsultantJob Summary
To review, provide guidance, and revise a Human Resource manual for PZ and provide advice on HR issues as needed
- Minimum Qualification: Masters
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 3 years
OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSIGNMENT
This assignment is to provide strategic leadership and oversight of all Human Resources HR activities.
This includes operational processes and policies in organizational activities that will solve HR related issues across program areas.
The Assignment will ensure the organization is in full compliance with applicable laws (Tanzanian), regulations, and evaluates ongoing HR policies, programs, functions, and activities in order to attract, retain and motivate high performing employees.
Reviews, recommends, develops and answer questions regarding human resource policies, programs, systems, and practices that build the infrastructure necessary to support and strengthen a diverse, collaborative, and high- performing nonprofit organization (PZ).
Applications should be submitted no later than the 1st of June 2020.
Applications should include the following:
1. A cover letter describing the overall background, reason for interest in this project, and compensation proposal.
2. An updated CV with key activities including relevant work experience and qualifications.
3. A link to samples of previous work. (portfolio)
Applications not including all of the above information will not be reviewed.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send the application to:
Subject line: HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT