Job Vacancy at Banking Group in Africa – Tanzania, Head – Human Resources
Position: Head – Human Resources
A Banking Group in Africa with a presence in multiple countries seeks applications for the Tanzanian subsidiary.
Head – Human Resources
The head – Human Resources, reports to the CEO and will be responsible for managing the HR function including organizational development and staff welfare as part of the greater people Strategy
The Head of Human Resources will be responsible for ensuring effective systems and procedures are in place for staff development including specifically
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing individual and department accountabilities
- Overseeing with effectiveness HR matters including talent encouragement, training and development, and performance reviews and rewards
- Achieve optimum staffing deployment at the multiple branches/ offices to facilitate high levels of productivity
- Staff recruitment, career development, and retention
- Industrial Relations including all statutory labor obligations, dealing with worker’s union, disciplinary proceedings and CMA matters
- Develop human resources operation records and systems covering the HR Function including estimating, forecasting and anticipating staffing trends/ variances and aligning monetary resources
- University degree with a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in HR
Experience / Abilities:
- A seasoned HR professional with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the banking sector, 3 of which should be in a senior position (Minimum Deputy Head) in the HR department
- Candidates with exceptional experience and achievement sin HR front the private sector with no prior experience can be considered if they have a minimum of 8 year’s experience in HR at a senior level
- Demonstrated leadership skills with large teams spread over multiple business locations
- Good command of oral and written English / Kiswahili with creative ability to provide solutions quickly
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Kindly send your CV indicating the position you are applying to the following address
VOUCHER NUMBER 15
P.O BOX 19754
DAR ES SALAAM.
Deadline: 15th May, 2020.
Applications from Tanzanian Citizen with the above-stated Qualification/experience only will be considered. Shortlisted candidates alone will be contacted.