Job Opportunity Tikitam Palms Boutique Hotel, General Manager
Prezes Zarzadu Danone sp z o.o. Dyrektor Rynku Polska i Kraje Baltyckie at Danone Polska
Tikitam Palms, 5-star boutique hotel in Zanzibar, ranked No 1 by booking portal in 2019, Travel Award winner, unique in design, very private with a pristine beach, exclusive 4 villas & 4 rooms only. Located on the Indian Ocean coast of Zanzibar in a magnificent tropical garden.
We are looking for hotel general manager, position available now with main missions as follows:
- ensuring flawless day to day operation of the hotel, at its full scope
- ensuring excellent room service quality & foodservice standards matching the 5-star mission of Tikitam Palms
- training & development of staff, setting up efficient processes & procedures
- securing full integrity of personnel, protecting company property & Clients comfort & security
- management of financial performance, protecting cash, assets & acting to local compliance
- creating a team spirit, be a role model of respect to people & the environment
- making sure the right maintenance schedules & actions are in place to secure good technical state of infrastructure
- ensure the good working relationship with local administration, key stakeholder
Requirements: proven experience in 4-5 star hotel management, strong process & management skills in the front office, housekeeping, F&B as well as the guest relations a must. Good communication skills, fluent English a must, other languages including Swahili a plus.
Important personal attributes for success: interpersonal skills, ability to interact with / understand local culture, self discipline, setting & executing standards, training personel. Attachment to details for both service as well as the quality management.
The understanding technical part of operation & management of property maintenance program.
We offer a 2-year contract with options to extend, accommodation on-site in a comfortable villa, Zanzibar climate. Salary and other C&B to be individually discussed.
Management and Customer Service experience Strong administrative skills
Demonstrated ability to lead Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting Strong communications skills